(1) Please try a sample and make sure the tape is suitable for the application before use it. Must put release material between finished rolls in case the tapes will stick together, don’t use shrink film to pack the tapes.
(2) Customers who buy the jumbo rolls should stop the re-winding and slitting once find that there has quality problem with the jumbo. Contact BROADYA right away. If customers re-wind/cut the problematic jumbo into log/finished rolls, BROADYA will not response to make any indemnity.
(3) Ideal tape application temperature is 8 to 38 Celsius. It is not suggested to use the tape below zero Celsius, because the adhesive will become too firm to adhere readily. However, once customers insist on using the tape under such a low temperature, please contact BROADYA, BROADYA will adjust the adhesive, but BROADYA doesn’t guarantee anything.
(4) Firm application pressure helps develop better adhesive contact and improves bond strength, the bonding surfaces must be clean, dry and well unified. Seal completely when not use the tape, avoid expose the tape in the sunlight.
(5) Expiry date:
Original packaging, 23℃ & 60% humidity, 12 months after production date. If product is not kept under such temperature and humidity, jumbo rolls should be finished within four months, finished rolls should be finished within one month.
(6) All BROADYA products are strict inspected before sent to customers, but the applications might be different between different customers, there may exist factors which are beyond BROADYA’s knowledge and control, so customers should check the quality of every order before use the tape. If customers use the product without inspection, they must be responsible for the potential quality problems and economic loss. If the BROADYA product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, at BROADYA’s option, shall be to refund the purchase price of or replace the problematic product.